:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

Horrible! Really!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yeehaw! celebrate

Minun25 emailed me a pic that's really really horrible horrible horrible! It shocked the socks outta me! gile

Since Minun25 discovered this pic, I thought it more apt to post it on his site instead of mine.

So take off your socks OR it will shock the socks outta you! hehe sengihnampakgigi


Trust me. Doing this is sooo NOT cool.

I'm Lady Maryann of CPCrazy blogging for Minun25! menari

8 Comments:

NathanCool said...

Hey thanks Lady Maryann!

See yah!

~Minun 25~

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

youre welcome! :D

LM

Heat said...

Hey Minun and Lady Maryann can you put on you blog roll and make me a team member?

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

hi 88amh! minun owns this site so he will be the to decide :D

Anonymous said...

omg thats so cool HAHAHA I guess it was a hacker.it was really funny

Anonymous said...

omg thats so cool HAHAHA I guess it was a hacker.it was really funny

Anonymous said...

So not real..

Anonymous said...

wow look at all the penguins there they probly dont know what F*** means lol

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!