:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

Free Items 08!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Free Items Are Located at the coffee shop


The First one is the party hat.


To get it do this:


1: Click the button on the fan.
2:Click the hats.


You Now have the 2008 anniversary hat!
The Second Item is the... blue apron...sigh... its an old item... I Already have it!!! grr...

Thats All! Lets all watch the brodcast on cp today!

Ill post what server ill be on!
Also:I look funny with a party hat!



Until Next time, waddle on!

~Minun 25~

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome posts! and awesome website... keep up the good work ;)

NathanCool said...

Thanks!

Evilk9187 said...

Ok I am going to have a party on the 26th! Woohoo! Ok It will be at 9.00 a.m. PST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok The party will be at fjord! Every Penguin there should have a party hat on from the party! THe Party will start at the dock then move all around clubpenguin! I will be there at 9.00 a.m or earlier! I might add some of you, or I might not so dont get your hopes up! Ok there might be an after party at someones igloo! So thats it! Please spread the word!

Evilk9187 said...

Please come! Hi I am going to have a party on the 26th of this month and it will be at 9:00 pst! The party will start at the dock! You must wear a party hat!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I just found over 500 swfs that work!
plz visit my site to see them
http://clubpennguincheats.wordpress.com/

Thanks
~ojoc

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!