:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

Music Party Coolness

Friday, July 25, 2008

This Party Is Musical! All I Need is a band.......Lol.
Heres The Party Secrets....
To Get The Music "Jam" Tee-Shirt Do This:
1:Go To the Plazza,
2:Click On the box of shirts!

.





To Get The Maracas,
1:Go to the cove,
2:Click on the box of maracas








To get the backstage pass: ( For Members Only )
1: Go to the snowforts.
2:Click on the tee shirt booth.
3: Buy The Backstage pass for 50 coins.










To Get to the vip room:
1: Go to the dock.
2: go to the sign that says: VIP ONLY.
To get the electric guitar.
1: Go to the sales items.
2:Click the "I" In "music"











Now if you want to rock, go to the night club dj and party!!













~Minun25~

1 Comment:

rockoina said...

hey minun! kewl new layout! I made you a banner earlier... could you pick which one you like the best? i'll post it ok? then choose please!!!

also, some hacker deleted you off my list. they deleted everybody on my list from the beginning of it to the letter "N". I am very sorry. Lady Maryann is gonna host a party I guess (if possible) to try to get back my buddies. more info later.

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!