:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

Club Penguin Cheats!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years! It means the year is filled with hope, promise, and CP cheats!
( Well..This is my last month! :(.

Well, I better get on with cheats :)
First Of all, the pin!
To find the pin, do as i say! Lol!


1: go to the ski lodge attic
2: click on the gingerbread man

Next is the catalog cheats, to find them:
Watch My CP cheats Video!

its awesome
Well, NOW i can get the cheats! Woo Hoo
( note to everyone, some one named Jojo and Lynnzie was at my site and said i was copying pictures from club penguin crazy , well, just to tell Jojo and Lynnzie, I'm posting by using the pictures and cheats I use, OK? I'm not mad or anything, just pointing out your misunderstanding...Now for the cheats--Video!
Yeah, im too tired to take pictures and editing and stuff,
Here we go!!

Like it? i worked i while.

Well, see yah later!

0 Comments:

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!