:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

PARTY ROCKED TILL I DROPPED!

Monday, August 25, 2008

This Was my most fun party ever!
We had a lot of fun...
I only won once at find four! lol!
Heres Some Pictures,








































We All rocked cp, but, two of them were just plain AWESOME!


"Lady Maryann" Helped plan this party and helps with my site.


Im glad she came, heres her player card:


















And "Triple H3676" Was following me everywhere! He was great at find four ( Thats Why i only won once. )and just was great! here is triples player card:









Thanks to you All!
Until Next time, waddle on!
~Minun 25~

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great party. I had fun
Sereena25

Lady Maryann of CPCrazy said...

me too! that was fun! congratulations minun! ;-)

triple and i had a draw at find four! lol ;-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome party and website i was there
my name was capt wamu
remember me

Princemooch said...

That must of been the best party I've ever been to!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!