:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

I Need the gold!!!!

Friday, August 22, 2008

i ran, i swam, and broke my poor back to get the gold! you want it? well heres how!:
Click the medeal in the top right corner to see what youve compleated.











First you have to run a maraphon all around club penguin!
Start behind the starting line in the skii village.
When it says GO start running inside the lines. MAKE SURE YOU LIGHT UP THE LIGHTS.
To light up the light, stop right next to them.
When you finish, go to the iceberg. its the same as the marathon, but its only around the ice berg 3 times, but LIGHT UP THE LIGHTS.
When you finish that, go to the pool and swim back and forth 6 time, BUT LIGHT UP THE LIGHTS.
Well, you did it! claim your medal!











Kage 100 and me want to wish you guys good luck...Like This!:










Good Luck!
Until Next Time, waddle on!
~Minun 25~

1 Comment:

Ranebows said...

hey i love your site its awsome i have a cp site to its http://www.clubpenguin-tipssecrets.blogspot.com plz check it out and can u plzzzzz put my blog on your blog roll plz….
send me a comment telling me u did if u do add my blog and plzzzzzzzzz also i love your site its sweet!!!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!