:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>

Funny Picture Contest

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hey Everyone!I need a good laugh,So i decided to host a:Funny picture Contest!
Send me your Funny pictures to: blueclubpenguinteam@gmail.com
But theres some rules:No bad language,Dont copy it from someone else And Have fun doing it!You may have already made a funny picture,but you can use it:)

Prize:A hand drawn club penguin picture autographed by me!Minun 25.
Lol. Im a good drawer!
Make sure its funny! up to 3 pictures by one person allowed,
In 3 more days,the winner will be announed~
Just give me your penguin name, Have fun! Just send it to: blueclubpenguinteam@gmail.com I need a good laugh! Good Luck
:) :) :)
~Minun 25~

4 Comments:

Panpap said...

Okey Dokey

NathanCool said...

;0

But your a member!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well said.

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!